Mineral water is a product of natural origin and does not undergo treatment processes and therefore requires special care in its storage. Depending on where it is stored, water may have its characteristics modified.
Correct storage of water begins already at the time of transportation, governed by Anvisa Resolutions – from 2002 and 2006 – and extends to all stages of distribution and storage in shops and, later, in residences.
How To Make Correct Water Storage
Points Of Sale And Shops:
– The roof of storage locations should be free of leaks and leaks to prevent the formation of moisture and mold.
– The place of storage of the water should not have any incidence of sun, excessive light or heat or humidity, as they encourage the development of naturally occurring algae in the water. It is recommended that the temperature of the place is below 25ºC. Preferably, store the product in an enclosed space.
– Do not store near chemical products or exhale strong odors.
– To make proper storage of water, the tank should be cleaned, but without the use of cleaners containing strong odors.
– The validity periods for both 20 liter bottles and the water itself must be strictly adhered to.
– Packaging must be placed on pallets or pallets clean and dry and in good condition and never in direct contact with the floor. The recommended level is to be at least 45cm high from the floor and walls and about 60cm from the ceilings.
– Internal drains should be avoided for proper water storage. If it is not possible to remove them from the place, the ideal is to opt for the siphonados and capped.
– Check the rotation of the product, consume first what arrived first.
– Do not expose bottles and water bottles to places with high sunlight or heat, as this contributes to the development of naturally occurring algae in the water.
– Avoid placing water bottles directly on the floor or near the walls.
– The bottles should be away from the stove, the passage of animals and places with great humidity.
– After being opened, the water bottles should be consumed preferably in a period of 15 days.
– Bottles of 20 liters of water must not be used for other purposes as they are returnable
– Proximity to chemicals, fuels, cooking gas or very strong odors can change the characteristics of the water. Therefore, avoid storing them close to each other.
– Smoking is not allowed near the mineral water storage areas.
– Avoid leaving water in closed cars under the sun.
– It is important to use protective covers in the carriages, preferably dark ones, to avoid the entrance of light.
– Completely remove the sealing wax and the cap before placing the bottle in the water fountain. Keep the lid until the end of the consumption.
It is very common the appearance of algae (limo) in mineral water, even closed and sealed. This can occur basically because of the exposure of the product to heat or brightness.
Algae are organisms of the plant kingdom, naturally present in the microbiotics of mineral waters. They are microscopic, but like any photosynthetic organism, it uses sunlight to produce organic nutrients and reproduce.
In the presence of sunlight the process of photosynthesis begins and, with it, the production of chlorophyll – responsible for the green color of the algae. Its development may be rapid or slow, depending on its exposure to the sun and heat.
These algae are not pathogenic, ie do not cause diseases or disorders in the human body, but their appearance alters the organoleptic characteristics (color, brightness, odor and taste etc.) of the water.
Simple Bath Lift Maintenance Tips to Make It Last for the …
Kopolow & Girisgen Doctors of Optometry in Reno, NV
Pizza Protips: How’s the Water?
DIY: Windmill Plans Drawings. The windmill can be used as …
RV trailer tongue storage rack. This is a modification of …
Prevent Car Repairs With Our 7 Simple Checks
How To Make Fire with a Bow Drill
17 Genius New Ways to Use Ordinary Things
Hanging Attic Storage: Locating Support Beams …
Uniforms & Advertising Promotions for Medical / Healthcare …
29 best 3 inch block quilt tutorials and blogs images on …
Holiday Decorating Hacks to Make Your Life Easier
Bimini Top Cover Guide – CoverQuest
Caring for Garden Plants
50ml Semi Transparent Plastic Bottle With White Snap Top …
A MURDER, BOMBING AND EXCURSION AMONG DOLMENS Duncan …
Food Safety Poster: Personal Hygiene Essentials
Stick-on LCD Thermometer – Happy Kombucha
Three Tips If Your Looking For A Great Moving Company in …