Many people suffer from constipation regularly, a situation that creates discomfort and uneasiness. Learn how to combat this problem.
It is a subject that almost no one likes to talk about, but many suffer from it.
We are talking about constipation, a problem that, although it is not a disease, affects the quality of life of those who have it.
Also known as constipation or bowel stuck, constipation is a common problem, as it affects a high number of people and different age groups.
WHEN IS THAT CONSTIPATION IS A PROBLEM?
Many people assume that have a bowel stuck why don’t you go to the bathroom on a daily basis.
However, it is important to keep in mind that the intestinal transit varies from person to person, so that bowel movements are not very frequent by itself does not necessarily indicate the occurrence of constipation.
Those who suffer from this problem presents a desregulamento in the intestinal tract, because it has difficulties in defecating, and may even be several days without a bowel movement the intestine, which translates into a huge feeling of unease.
In medical terms, it is considered that a person suffers from constipation when it presents a number of dejeções less than three times per week, hard stools, too much effort in defecation, or a sensation that the evacuation was not complete.
FIND OUT THE CAUSES IS CRITICAL
The degree of constipation varies from person to person, and may last a short period of time or be chronic. Even though it causes pain, discomfort and affect the quality of life, the majority of cases it is temporary and not serious.
It is a frequent problem or something that only happens on vacation, when you are away from home or when you have less time, there are several factors that can explain the fact that are unable to evacuate:
- Inadequate fluid intake and fiber.
- Changes in the diet.
- Diet poor in fiber.
- A sedentary.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy and menopause.
- Ignore the urge to evacuate.
- Frequent travel and meeting schedules.
- Misuse of laxatives.
- Certain diseases and/or medications.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR
- Constipation is a symptom that something is not well with your gut. If you see that there has been a modification of your bowel habits regular, record weight loss and abdominal pain for more than three weeks, or whenever the symptoms are severe or incapacitating, tell your doctor. Do not wait until the matter is resolved by itself.
HOW TO RESOLVE CONSTIPATION: 7 ADVICE
- In most cases, changes in diet and life-style allow for the regularization of the intestinal transit, avoiding the recourse to medicines. Here are some habits that should be adopted to help solve the problem or even prevent their appearance:
- 1. Make a well-balanced diet that includes foods rich in fiber, such as whole grains, oat bran, legumes, fruit and vegetables.2. The yogurts with acidófilos and bífidos assets help to regulate the intestinal transit and decrease the swelling abdominal.
3. Drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day.
4. Engage in physical activity on a daily basis. The muscle activity stimulates the bowel function.
5. Do not ignore or suppress the need to evacuate.
6. Create a regular time to go to the bathroom without having to rush.
7. Use laxatives only with your doctor’s recommendation, since it can aggravate the problem rather than improve it.
The best solution to treat constipation or prevent the onset of the passes, mainly, by adoption of healthy life styles. Start now to treat your gut and see your wellbeing increase.
Foods That Help You Poop
Acupuncture Point SP3 – Taibai
Medications for Chronic Pain—Opioid Analgesics
Acupuncture Point LI9 – Shanglian
Urinary Tract Infection September ppt video online download
Treatment of Rectal Prolapse Symptoms
Otrivin Junior Nasal Spray 10ml
Impressive Health Benefits of Drinking Water Daily …
Top 6 Sea Vegetables You Should Be Eating
HEALTH FROM TRUSTED SOURCES: Crohn’s disease (symptoms and …
Frozen Shoulder Exercises
How To Take Care Of Goldfish
Median Arcuate ligament syndrome
ANTERIOR CERVICAL DISCECTOMY WITH FUSION (ACDF)
A diagnostic poop (ooop!)
Papa John’s Dipping Sauce